Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Staging in control cycle TR creation WM/PP integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We defined Material Staging Indicator as 4 in Control Cycle

How do we trigger TR for this materials ly??? Do we need to create TR manually? OR any transaction which will allow to create TR automatically for desired quantities

When i go to Change production Order and WM pick list Requested quantiry/confirmed Quantory is Blank only requirement qty column has values

How i can enter quantities manually and trigger TR

Can i have in Prduction Order few materials manually staged and few option 1 [pick parts]

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understood TO need to be crated manually to stage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me rephrase

We are using Standard PP/WM integration to stage materials from warehouse to production Bins.

We defined Material Staging Indicator as 4 [Manual Staging] in Control Cycle of materials [as business wishes to move materials manually from warehouse to production Bins]

How do we trigger Transfer requests[TR] creation to initiate movement of raw materials from warehouse to Production bins.

Do we need to create TRu2019s manually? If yes How [As I understand TR doesnu2019t allow to move more than one material at a time from one Bin to another]

When i go to Change production Order and select WM pick list I could see Requested quantity and confirmed Quantity column are not getting filled only requirement qty column has values. All columns are grayed.

Can we have few materials manually staged and few via Staging indicator option 1 pick parts? so that all critical parts will be moved manually and others SAP to create TRu2019s automatically

PLEASE HELP