SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of due date based on Business Days for FICA documents

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on project where SD - FICA integration is in picture. We post some charges through SD and FICA document gets posted on relevant Contract Account.

Normally we create Sales Order using transaction VA01 and then we do Billing for this Sales Order through VF01. After billng is done, FICA document automatically gets generated.

We have following requirement to be fulfilled.

For the SD bills posted as above, I want to calculate due date of these bills based on Business Days for FICA document generated (SAP Standard calculate due date based on Calander days). We can use factory calander for calculating business days in relevant function module.

I have checked in the system and it seems that event 1330 ( FM - ISU_DUE_DATE_DETERMINE) is not working in this scenario. Is there any other FM which I can use?

Can anyone help me on this?

Regards,

Pradeep

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you create your custom function module for this event? It should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Praeva ,

The event 1330 has a sample FM FKK_SAMPLE_1330. It doesnt even have a Standard Function Module.

You need to create a Installation-Specific FM and put your code to determine the Due Date based on the logic.

Rgds

Ram Kumar.