cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order item quantity not rounded and allowing decimals with UoM EA

0 Kudos

Hi gentlemens,

I noticed something strange in our SAP ERP system.

When we enter a material in a new sales order item, we are allowed to enter quantity 1,5 EA (1 and half Each).

But when I check the config of the UoM EA in table T006, the number of decimals (field DECAN) is 0 and the decimal place for rounding (field ANDEC) is also 0.

As far as I remember from other other SAP system, there should be an error message when entering the quantity 1,5 EA saying that decimals are not allowed for this unit of measure.

Can someone help and tell me wich error message or which rounding program should normally be active when entering decimals with uom EA ?

Thanks and regards,

BDT

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

od_manikandan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai,

Very nice observation.

Please check link

Regards,

Mani

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Thanks for the thread reference. I found the related OSS notes yesterday evening but this was for procurement.

Here the question I have is more for a sales item.

The strange case we are facing is:

In a sales order, we can enter a particular material as a standalone item with a quantity of 1.5 EA without any problem.

But if we create the same new item as a sub-item of a previous one (filling UEPOS), with qty 1,5 EA, then a rounding is triggered by the system based on the T006 config.

I am wondering if this is a problem with the SAP standard program or if we did anything wrong in the past in our system?

Best regards,

BDT