cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/TSCUBE tcode - storage bucket profile issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have sales data in a infocube in Calendar day and Calendar month i.e. time characteristics 0CALDAY and 0CALMONTH are present in infocube.

I have a planning area with a storage bucket profile where weeks and months are ticked which means data is stored in the planning area in weeks.

Now, I am using tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE to copy sales data from Infocube to planning area. What I see is that the sales data is disaggregating in the month to all the weeks of that month. For example:

In Infocube, Sales for 9th Feb, 2011 is 20 ST

After executing the tcode /SAPAPO/TSCUBE, data is copied to the planning area as

1st Feb - 6th Feb - 4 ST

7th Feb - 13th Feb - 5 ST

14th Feb - 20th Feb - 5 ST

21st Feb - 27th Feb - 5 ST

28th Feb - 28th Feb - 1 ST

This is not my requirement. I want the data to be copied as

1st Feb - 6th Feb - 0 ST

7th Feb - 13th Feb - 20 ST

14th Feb - 20th Feb - 0 ST

21st Feb - 27th Feb - 0 ST

28th Feb - 28th Feb - 0 ST

Has anybody faced such an issue? Can you suggest a solution?

The time based disaggregation type is P for this time series key figure.

Thanks in advance

Ehsan Ahmed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

I am BW consultant and as per BW if you map the In Infocube to Plannig book This dis aggregation divids the data like Month / No of working days( As per factory calender). This is the reason its spilitting the data and in this you should use the 0CALWEEK in Infocube.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution for this issue is that the infocube should have 0CALWEEK as a time characteristic and the and the storage bucket profile of the planning area should have Week selected so that the data is copied weekwise in the planning area.

Thanks

Ehsan Ahmed