cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Custom Chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing some issues with custom charts.

1. X Axis value is getting cut off. Given date as x axis parameter and last 2 digits of date is getting cut off. (format like 19-Apr-2011T00:00:00). And this value cut of happening only for custom chart.

2. On right click of the custom chart, when i am selecting Preview, it opens a new pop up window with and error as Error: "Application error occurred during the request processing.". No preview is being generated.

3. In Server Scaling, i checked Use global auto scaling, and many times it is showing improper y axis or mutiple y axis values with the same value or it is displaying improper global range

kindly help

Regards

Muzammil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muzammil,

What version and service pack of MII are you using? There have been corrections for the Custom Chart.

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diana,

MII version is 12.1.8 (Build 30)

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muzammil,

Looks like you have the latest MII 12.1 version. What is the client version of the Java JRE? I'm getting some strange behavior as well.

- Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

JRE is 1.6.0_20

I doubt its a bug on custom chart. Espicially the Preview and Global Max Range.

Regards

Muzammil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muzammil,

Without seeing your data and your chart configuration, it is difficult to understand exactly the issues you are encountering. I have the same JRE and the same version and build of MII as you. I have no difficulty with the scaling or with Global Range, but problems displaying the date in my tests.

I would suggest the you enter a ticket into the SAP Support System, and enclose a copy of your data (run the query, use Browser with Content Type = text/xml) and export a copy of you display template.

Lastly, what type of query are you using - sql, tag?

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe