cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecluding Cost Element from CN41 & S_ALR_ 87013558 Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have secondary cost elements such as 8021001000 and 8021003000 where settlement was happening. After settlement cost and revenue posted to these cost elements.

Due to standard report these posted cost also shown in CN41 & S_alr_87013558 report.

Is there any way where I can avoide these cost elements data to show in CN41 and S_alr_87013558 report.

Thanks and Regards,

Nilesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On S_ALR_ 87013558 report - form 12KST1A, you can get Val.category into use & assign required cost elenets to those Val.category. then you can restrick those unwanted cost elements.

Regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Samast and SAM Lesha,

Thanks for your replys. I have already test by creating value category for this purpose and supress this two cost elements but not worked.

But is there any way to avoid this particluar value category in S_ALR_ 87013558 Report.

I can still manage with above report but my main concern is CN41 report where I want restrict two cost elements and these are nothing but secondary cost elements.

Problem is Actual cost and actual revenue get incresed after postings happened to these cost elements.

Regards,

Nilesh.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try by creating a variant after setting the filter to remove these cost elements (i am not sure).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

I have checked but there is no option in variant where we can exclude particular cost elements.

Thanks,

Nilesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use CJI3 report where you can give cost element range as input filds to get actuals, simillarly you can find another one for revenue also.

Regards,

SL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sam,

Thanks for reply, client is extensivley used Zreport copied from CN41 so that it is very difficult to do change management.

Also I am worried that if line item repport and Hierarchical reports; ALR reports if get affected then it will be big problem.

If anything comes out I will up date this thread till then you can suggest best suit solution.

Regards.

Nilesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the value category assigned to a Cost Element group which has these two cost elements in the hiearchy?

check the assignment of cost element group with value category using OPI2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for all replyes. As I said I have done value categories but I forgot to up date data base by CJEN and CJBN.

After up dating my problem was solved.

Thanks to all,

Nilesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

if the cost is in the perticuler cost element it will get shown in the reports,

But can I ask you what is the problem if report is showing the costelements cost in report.