cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order does not allow make-to-order production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

While Mrp run error occurs Sales order does not allow make-to-order production and i also defined statergy group 20.So plse suggest me the solution for this error.

Regards

Yogesh Sawant

Edited by: yogesh777 on Apr 19, 2011 12:44 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

I Maintained item category AS ZDE1. Is it Okay or I should maintained any other option.But still this error occurs.

Regards

Yogesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yogesh,

ZDE1 is not a SAP standard Item category. We cannot know if ZDE1 is ok, since this item category exists only on your system, and we don't know what it does.

As mentioned by Santosh, the more important bit of information is Requirements type. You can see this by looking in the Sales order VA02, select an item, and select the Procurement tab. Standard SAP requirements types for MTO will begin with 'KE...", such as KE, KEV, KEVV, etc. Customized requirements types are also possible, eg 'Z..."

If you change the requirements type in the Sales order (VA02) to one of the MTO types, the order/item will then behave as MTO.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you maintained strategy group 20 in ECC side?

Apart from strategy group item category sales order determines requirement type. Can you check what is item category requirement type in sales order. Whether it is pointing to make to stock or make to order settings?

Regards,

Santosh