cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TSC or ZM400 (Zebra Printer) printing speed?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Folks,

I am using TSC or ZM400 (Zebra Printer) for label printing but I have one issue.

I am printing the sticker and its getting but the speed of printing is very slow . Its creating spool request for evey label.

Even I deleted spool request one after other in user profile but did not get the right speed.

Any body have any idea how to increase printing speed . I am printing bulk of data (1000 sticker).

Thanks and Regards

Gurminder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you printing multiple copies of the same label? If so, send the label once with a copy counter set to the number you need.... that said, I never thought printing to any label printer was very fast.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use any graphics or true type fonts in your form that creates the spool? if you use graphics, ensure that the flag "Resides in the Printer Memory" is set for the graphic in transaction SE78. Also try to avoid true type fonts as this increases the size of the spool transferred from SAP to the printer greatly.

If you want to ensure that spools are appeded, you need to ensure that parameters 'New Spool Request' and ''Completed' are not set as per SAP note #85318.

For Sapscript forms, when your application calls the function module OPEN_FORM, the parameters the parameters ITCPO-TDNEWID and ITCPO-TDFINAL should not be filled when calling function module OPEN_FORM. Then the spools should be appended.

Regards,

Aidan