cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable the navigation of Tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In SRM PO screen i have to add a new tab and then display some cutom fields under that.

what i have done so far:

Within the Configuration Name: /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH of FPM_OIF_COMPONENT i added a new tab.

In UIBB atrribute i ahve provided the component name, configuration name and view.

Now when i go to the portal i can see the tab but when i click on it nothing happens, navigation doesn't take place.

Can anybody suggest.

I need a solution urgently.

Regards,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to give u more details:

Component: ZTESTTAB

Implemented Interfaces : IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK

Application with following information:

Component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

Interface View: FPM_WINDOW

Then in component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT i got to CC : /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH add a tab and assign the above component , view and configuration: ztest1.

But when i run the portal and click on tab nothing happens.

Can anyone suggest!

Regards,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> to give u more details:

>

> Component: ZTESTTAB

> Implemented Interfaces : IF_FPM_UI_BUILDING_BLOCK

> Application with following information:

>

> Component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT

> Interface View: FPM_WINDOW

>

>

> Then in component: FPM_OIF_COMPONENT i got to CC : /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH add a tab and assign the above component , view and configuration: ztest1.

>

> But when i run the portal and click on tab nothing happens.

>

> Can anyone suggest!

>

> Regards,

> Neha

What does this ztest1 configuration does ?

/SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_PO_PURCH configuration seems to me a existing configuration and not your custom configuration ),

You are missing some where passing the data to the main component to the your interface view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am trying to enhance the existing configuration which already has tabs and i am adding another one to it thats y i used the standard CC.

The purpose to do this is to enhance SRM PO screen on the portal.

ztest is the configuration name which is created when i configure UIBB for ZTESTTAB.

~Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am very new to this whole concept. Could you please tell me which interface and what data i could have missed.

I am not able to proceed because of this.

~Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally i would advice to create a custom configurations (Applications and components ) by copying the existing configurations.

This way you are safer to fall back to the original application when it requires such situation.

In your case you can proceed further from here risking the original application not functioning as it should be or You can undo the changes and create whole new configurations.

You also need to analyse the application, some where in the standard application the TAB_ID is being checked. This can be very well in the Override method of TABBED or OIF.

So please find out how the original application works. Where the TAB_ID are checked , the same place you may have to add your TAB_ID.

You can go to the Application config and component config. See in the Configuration editor left side, display or change button (depends which mode you are in ) pull down menu, see global settings if there is a entry for the WebDynpro component.

This component can be very well function as main component , analyse this component.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your suggestion. I did a lot of mistakes.. . its working now. but when i navigate to another tab it gives following error:

MOVE_CAST_ERROR

Dynamic type conflict when assigning references

Method: OVERRIDE_EVENT_VIEW_SWITCH of program /SAPSRM/CL_FPM_OVRIDE_OIF=====CP

I eventually have to modify the the standard only as this is an enhancement.

Thanks!

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

As the error suggest that you are trying to assign a object of different type to a variable. Find out the line of the error using st22 transaction and see what is being assigned to what.

Answers (0)