cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IW32--Change how shop paper is printed...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a user that prints up shop paper for an order from IW32: Order>Print>Order

She will never have enough to fill page 1, but this form always prints on 2 pages, regardless if page 1 is full or not.

Even if the form ramins formatted to print 2 pages, it overrides double-sided printing.

My user's default printer prints every other document dobule-sided, but this form always prints on 2 separate pages...

Is there a way I can either:

1. Edit the form and remove page break, OR

2. Change a setting to allow double-sided printing from default printer ??

Either would save paper for my user...

I thank you for your assistance...

Kim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also please correct the subject line as it says Shop paper printing which is diffrenet from the actual issue of duplex printing you are facing .

anjaneya_bhardwaj2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim ,

The duplex printing should be the part of the output device->device type setting . Just check if you have done this as part of the Spool administrator .The printer control should be assigned to your device type which initiates the reverese side printing .The link below will help you understand the complete context .

[http://help.sap.com/SAPhelp_nw04/helpdata/en/90/78f07e030211d399b90000e83dd9fc/content.htm]

However if you are sure that the device supports duplex printing then ask the developer to check if the print mode of the page is set to D in smart form it should be at the page node output option print mode tab .

Let me know if you still have difficulties .

Thanks,

Anjaneya .

Edited by: Anjaneya Bhardwaj on Apr 20, 2011 9:41 AM