cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In-process inspection requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are having few SFGs & FGs which undergo in-process inspection.

One inspection lot is created for one production order. Order contains only one operation to which all MICs are assigned. Inspection point 150 is used.

The inspection is conducted at fix time slot i.e. every hr, 3 hrs, 5 hrs etc. in a day. No confirmation is carried out along with RR.

My requirement is while doing RR, in the pop up default time and date should not appear (which is current date and time), instead it should be empty and mandatory entry for both the fields.

Apart from that I am utilising remaining fields also which are available with inspection point 150, but the problem is all are input fields, there is no control on the entry (I know it is standard SAP). For example I have defined one field as 'Inspection event', input should be 1, 2,3 & so on, depending on hwo many times the inspection has been conducted on that. I want control the input in this field. If the event 1 has been recorded already then it should give a warning/ error message if it is entered again. Also the event numbers which have been recorded earlier have to be available in the drop down. How to map this?

Moreover is it necessary to valuate the MICs eveytime I record the MICs for single inspection lot. Because when I valuate MIC and try to save another opoup is diplayed for the valuation wherein it asks for the partail lot number and bydefault the last partial number is diaplayed over ther. If I have to change the lot number, I need to create new lot in that popup. I want relate this lot number to the inspection event recorded in the first pop up. How to map this?

Few more queries are when to close the MIC? At the time last RR or everytime the RR takes place?

And when to conduct the UD? At the end of all RR?

Mimiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In configuration where you set up your inspection point identifiers you have the option of utilizing several different FM's to help control what is or is not but in for values of the inspection points. SAP provides examples of the FM's and you should use these as the basis for your custom FM's.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Firefighter,

Thanks for the help.

I done that and results are satisfactory.

I am also looking forward for the answers of my other queries.

In additon to that, one more query is when to conduct UD, is it after completing or TECOing the production order or before that?

Mimiri

Answers (0)