cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Content on SNEAK PREVIEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

after the succesful installation I have just found that there is limited business content on the Sneak Preview, e.g. BAPI_BUPA_ADDRESS_GET_NUMBERS as function module.

Is this limited content targeted to some kind of education track?

Is there a tutorial available which uses the business content of the sneak preview?

Thank you for your advice.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

This is no business functional modules in the sneak preview, no PP, MM, SD, FI, VC, PM, CO, HR. Nothing. This is just the technology layer designed to allow you to learn the technology used to build the applications which are apart of the business functional modules. It is designed for you to learn ABAP and ABAP related technologies so that you can apply what you learn to your business system. There is a "Flight" model which SAP uses for a lot of there demos. There are a couple tables, like SFLIGHT and SBOOK and SPFLI. We use these tables when working in the Sneak Preview systems. You can generate the data into these tables using program

SAPBC_DATA_GENERATOR.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just was wondering about the Function Modules that I have found.

Anyway thank you for your advice it is very helpful anyway to get some "hands-on" experience.

Peter_Inotai
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ABA layer is part of ABAP WAS, it contains several application-like components.

For example Business parter, classification/characteristic and maybe banks are available.

Peter

Answers (0)