cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict Prpose all items in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gurus we need to block the "propose all items" option which is in MIGO --> Settings --> Default Values --> Propose All items.

I have searched the forum but found nothing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member205110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Salaam Jawwad

You might have to put a user exit to achieve the desired result. I would suggest you to talk to your ABAP consultant and ask management approval for putting the user exit.

Just press F1 on "propose all items field" and then in the screen select the 4th button from left called "Technical Information" this will give you the details on the changes to be carried out like screen name and the screen field etc. This data will be required by you ABAP cosultant.

Regards,

former_member205110
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Salaam Jawwad

You might have to put a user exit to achieve the desired result. I would suggest you to talk to your ABAP consultant and ask management approval for putting the user exit.

Just press F1 on "propose all items field" and then in the screen select the 4th button from left called "Technical Information" this will give you the details on the changes to be carried out like screen name and the screen field etc. This data will be required by you ABAP cosultant.

Regards,