cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Segregate Invoices based on single or Multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We print on an avg. 100 invoices/day out of which @75% are single page & remaining are multiple pages.

We would like to segregate the invoice printing such that all the single page invoices are printed first & then the multiple page invoice are printed.

As of now the solution we can think of is of customizing RSNAST00. Would there be any other better approach than this one ?

Appreciate your inputs/ideas.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What's the purpose of this customization? Have you evaluated ROI on this customizaton?

Number of pages is not known in advance. Additionally, if different printers are involved, the results could also be different.

Any other options may only be based on an assumption, e.g. that invoice with N or less line items is most likely to print on one page. Using this assumption, you could fill in the field 'Sort criterion' in NAST (I believe there is a user exit) and then use it to run RSNAST00.

Nothing else comes to mind, really... Again, I wouldn't do anything without comparing the savings (if any) to the cost of implementation and maintenance.

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jelena,

Yes i agree. We have done the due diligence. The long term plan for multiple page invoice is to route through EDI/Email etc.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleague,

Also, you'll need to make changes in standard program J_1BNFPR, assigned in table J_1BB2V.

Regards

Ruy Castro

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruy,

Any thoughts on any other approach instead of customizing RSNAST00 ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Prashant