cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where can be find Item's shopOrderType

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

I want to get Item's shopOrderType, but i don't know where is the filed id DB.

even though , i find the ITEM_SHOP_ORDER_TYPE table, but if Item's router not be setted. the Item's shopOrderType will not be insert into the ITEM_SHOP_ORDER_TYPE table.

my question is :

if I create one Item. ant set the Router to Blank ,set shopOrderType to Design . the shopOrderType will be save to which table?

please help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

andrew_hopwood
Participant
0 Kudos

Despite how it looks in Material Maintenance, an Item/Material doesn't have a order type.

The order type field allows you to specify different Routings for different Shop Order Types. So a Material can have multiple Routings, depending on the Shop Order Type but the Material itself doesn't have an Order Type.

Andrew.

0 Kudos

I believe you always will be able to find Shop Order's type in SHOP_ORDER table, SHOP_ORDER_TYPE_BO field.

So, if you need it for particular SFC you can just find its Shop Order.

Edited by: Alexander Teslyuk on Apr 19, 2011 3:14 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank for your answer.

but I want to find Item's ShopOrdertype ,not ShopOrder's ShopOrdertype .

0 Kudos

Please note that ITEM_SHOP_ORDER_TYPE table defines association between Router and Shop Order Type in Item. And it seems to be okay that shopOrderType is not inserted into ITEM_SHOP_ORDER_TYPE table if you leave the Router field Blank. So, I doubt that Item's ShopOrdertype can be retrieved in this case.