cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 161 and capacity planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can any on kindly explain o me why the error code 161 appears during CIF and does it have any thing to do wih the capacity

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The receipt date of the primary product is compared without taking into account the goods receipt processing time between SAP APO and SAP R/3. Because of this this inconsistency occurs.

In SAP APO, if the receipt date of the primary product deviates from the end date of the last activity of the order (for example, due to an offset or scheduling at the end of a fixed block), the receipt date always identifies this as inconsistent.

You cannot rectify inconsistencies of this type by using the reconcile provided in the CIF compare/reconcile function.

In this case, you should deactivate the receipt date comparison. Alternatively, you can activate the order end date comparison if the primary product is assigned to the final operation.

You can use the business add-in /SAPAPO/CIF_DELTA3 Enhancements Comparison Report to deactivate individual comparisons.

In SAP Note 645597, you can find example coding with which you can activate the order end date comparison.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nandha,

Thanks so much for the response

During backward scheduling, the sysem would pick the leadtimes, GR processing ime and the offsets defined. The process is same either in APO or in R/3. Then why is this coming

If you can kindly provid an example with daes, It will be of a great help o me

(Eerlier you have answered a number of questions. I appreciate. You are doing a great job)

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

SS