cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Display/Change Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While changing the row/column details of a template in the smartform, I accidentally entered a "minus" in the column height, due to which I am not able to display/change my smartform. It throws a dump when I try to open the form. But when I execute it from the tcode, its working fine. The runtime error is "Unable to interpret "=.18- " as a number". Without getting to change the form how do I correct this? Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmayi,

Download the form and gain upload and then do the necessary changes .Post if you need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to download the form. It threw a dump again. I copied the form into another temporary form and saved it as a local object, deleted the original form from the TR and copied it(temp form) back to the original form. Now I am able to open the form. but when I tried to execute, iy says form is not activated, though I have activated the form and there are no errors.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmayi,

Check the language.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem was with assigning the form again after copying. I had to assign it again in OMLV which I had not done. Its now working fine. Thanks.

Answers (0)