cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Script Spool Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

As per the bussiness requirement,I need to print Customer Account statements wherrin for each account number of account type 'D'(Customer) and company code 'IN10' individual spool has to be generated.Is that Possible?If yes,should i call SUBMIT function,the number of times the account number is given in selec-options?

SUBMIT ZUK_APC_RFKORD11 AND RETURN

VIA JOB jobname NUMBER jobnum

TO SAP-SPOOL " Print and archiving options from

SPOOL PARAMETERS user_print_params

ARCHIVE PARAMETERS user_arc_params

USING SELECTION-SET variantMy selection screen would be like below

Account to

Company Code IN10

Date Specification for Corresp 19.04.2011

ccount type D

Job name

Variant

Can Anybody give suggestions on this.

I appreciate your response with valuable points.

Thanks & Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

brad_bohn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you reviewed the standard print program for customer statements in FI Correspondence? Surely you realize this functionality is already provided, i.e., all statements aren't sent to every customer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

call fm GET_PRINT_PARAMS to call the printer and create spool or Print immediatly...in the loop to print the job multiple times

loop at selec-options.

Call FM GET_PRINT_PARAMS "

*SUBMIT ZUK_APC_RFKORD11 AND RETURN*
   *VIA JOB jobname NUMBER jobnum*

Endloop.

Prabhudas

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are several ways to achieve this:

1. you can either work with FM OPEN_FORM, and then consequtive usage of START_FORM to get your stuff into different spools.

Use FM CLOSE_FORM at the end.

2. you can as well use OPEN_FORM and CLOSE_FORM only. Just make sure you tag parameter TDNEWID of input structure options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou Kemmer,if suppose i give 10 account numbers in ranges in my selection screen and execute it in background i need to get 10 different spools to be generated so that i can send those individual to the customer.

Please help me on this.