cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP - Time Series

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to reset the time series related to the planned orders from APO (transaction /SAPAPO/AC05). How can i do it?

PS: Why am I asking this? Because I have been changing the ATP buckets from SPRO, but Iu2019m not seeing the reflects on the transaction /SAPAPO/AC05. I already tried to deactivate and active the integration modelu2026

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot DB49. I'll apply the procedures...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bruno,

You don't change the active ATP buckets in SPRO, you only change the planned buckets.

Deactivating the Integration model(s) has no impact on time series. IMs only have to do with core interface.

To change the timestreams and the associated ATP buckets, you need to deactivate/reactivate the Active Supply Chain Model and Active Supply chain Version.

SCM 5.0 help describes three possible techniques. I notice that this online help entry does not appear on SCM 7.0 help, so it may be worth your while to consult OSS if you want to do this for 7.0, SAP may have created an easier way.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm50/helpdata/en/c2/4e2240852e8f5ce10000000a155106/frameset.htm

I last performed this task over four years ago, so my memory of details is hazy. When I did it, I used /SAPAPO/MVM. Delete the active model and version. Go to Spro, make your bucket changes. Then, create a new model and version in /SAPAPO/MVM. A caveat, I have never tried this in a fully loaded system.

Best Regards & Good luck,

DB49