cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity (To Be) Packed (V51VP-TMENG) empty when packing via VL02N

Joe_Belluso
Participant
0 Kudos

- We are creating standard sales order (OR) and line items (Item Category TAN). We successfully create the delivery.

- When at the delivery, we click "Pack". The materials to pack shows up fine on the bottom of the screen and the "Total Quantity" field shows the full picked quantity, as expected.

- The system used to show the "Partial Quantity" column (V51VP-TMENG) equal to the "Total Quantity" field - now it is always blank for all materials.

I have looked at material master data, delivery config, HU config and can find nothing that is driving this. We are definitely missing something.

I appreciate any help that you can provide.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Joe

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Belluso,

What you said is true because the field TMENG is set by unpacked quantity by default.

The SPRO path your described is the right one.

It is because depends if pack scenario TO-confirmation is active (V_T340DC-PIPAS) then system packs during confirmation what justify an initial empty value.

Best Regards,

Christian Rosa

Joe_Belluso
Participant
0 Kudos

We found the problem. I am posting here for future reference:

SPRO > Logistics Execution > WM > Interfaces > Shipping > Define Shipping Control > Shipping Control per Warehouse Number.

The "Pick&Pack" column must have the flag OFF for the quantities to appear in the pack screen of the delivery.