cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which SAPROUTER for RH?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First off I wanted to apologize if the SAPROUTER version is simple to find in the software repository. However, at my org, I currently do not have access to download any of the software.

I was given saprouter from my manager who was able to download, and the libicu libraries it's looking for is libicu 3.4, which is very old. RedHat 5 ships with libicu 3.6. Where can I tell my manager to find the version for RH5, or a more updated libicu version?

I have build libicu 3.4 to RH5 and installed it, but it doesn't seem like the best approach, and seems as if they should have a version that supports RH5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I have:

saprouter_118-20003706.sar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> First off I wanted to apologize if the SAPROUTER version is simple to find in the software repository. However, at my org, I currently do not have access to download any of the software.

> I was given saprouter from my manager who was able to download, and the libicu libraries it's looking for is libicu 3.4, which is very old. RedHat 5 ships with libicu 3.6. Where can I tell my manager to find the version for RH5, or a more updated libicu version?

The verison that works with SAP software is delivered together with the SAP software. So I'd ask you manager to download th UC libs or use a non-Unicode saprouter.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Let the proper software be downloaded.

Markus