cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic Cycle Counting: Auto Clearing of PI doc. if % diff < predefined val

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

In Dynamic Cycle counting, Is there a way to specify a certain dollar amount or % difference, so that when a user enters a count in the Phy Inv document, the PI document should be cleared automatically if the difference in count is less than this pre-defined value?

I see in the configuration that, in DCC, standard SAP allows us to clear a document automatically if there are no differences or

clear a document automatically even if there are differences.

It is like All or Nothing: you either don't allow to clear if there are differences or you allow to clear everything even if there are differences.

I don't know how to set this up with a pre-defined value or a %.

Please let me know how to make this happen in SAP

Thanks

Srikanth Challa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There's no such standard configuration in warehouse management to control the posting based on a value; however, you can control this during inventory write-off at inventory management using the 'Define tolerances for physical inventory' configuration. This configuration applies for write-offs at IM that evolve based on discrepancies in the warehouse as well.

0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The automatic clearing of DCC inventory documents is controled by the parameter flag DCC_ALWAYS_CLEAR, if it's set then the document is cleared, if not, then the count remains open. Unfortunately there is no check performed against the document quantity / count quantity.

Regards

Stephen