cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a scenario for example I want to submit CUP request

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to submit request for hundred users for the same roles is their any way to automate it or simply we have to create one by one each request in CUP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you need to create one CUP request for the one user with required role and then take the remain 99 user on the note pad and copy the request from the previous request (which one you have created previously) and upload the 99 users through mass users upload in to cup and submit. so that request created for the 99 users. once the approver approved the request 99 users created automatically in backend systems.

Regards,

Arjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not geting the mass user upload option in CUP for this Admin Rights is not required in CUP or the Configuration tab.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can find the Copy request option under the Myworkflow tab. once you click on the copy request option, there is some options appear, so that you can give the request no( ie previous request number) and uncheck the user information only and upload all users through Multi-user option. this tab is appear at bottom of the request page.

Regards,

Arjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under Copy request, I would try the multi user option. Do 100 people actually want to apporve the request?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you be little elaborative i cant find any option like copy my request.

Instead copy my acess model is their . This what i am not lokking for. I am looking for how to create hundred request in one go

is their any way round or i have to create it manually