cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch job for stock posting

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have unique requirement to work on. I would be wonder if you can give me some idea to map.

Req:

We have handling unit managed FG materials. Each conformation assign HU to inspection lot at stock posting tab. We run order for multiple days so we can't do UD of lot immediately but we need to delivery HU managed material to customer if it is already produced. So we have to do stock posting to do that. Business don't want to do this job manually for each HU. So they requesting to create batch job to do this. Now we have two kind of FG material if it is type B then we don't assign HU stock at insp lot. SO batch job need to relase HU at HUMO.

Before this batch job release it should check all inspection result if it passed then only it should release HU stock.

Batch job should check inspection result recorded after last run. if all passed then only it should release HU stock.

If material type A then release stock from insp lot stock posting tab. Don't do UD of lot.

If material type B then release stock from HUMO. Don't do UD of lot.

This job should run auto as well business need option to run manually.

Please usggest me idea to map this. what would be best option?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That would be all custom development. You seem to have the process down already. What are you unsure of in changing this into a program spec?

FF

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That was my question. Is there any way to handle this situation with standard peace?

or I have to go with custom development only?

former_member224727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What is FM to post HU stock from lot to UNR without doing UD?

What is FM to post HU stock from HUMO (QI to UNR) without touching inspection lot?

Answers (0)