cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript Text Elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

As per bussiness requirement,the below addresschanges has to be done in the SAP Scripts to print Account statement with arrears from Uk address to India Address.

I need to change the header address text :

se71>form name : Z_CUST_O1>display

I clicked on Utilities->Form Info

I got the text element INCLUDE &T001G-TXTKO& OBJECT ID ADRS & LANGUAGE &T001-SPRAS&

where &T001G-TXTKO& -> Text Name

ADRS ->Text ID

&T001-SPRAS& ->Language

Now,to debug i clicked on "Activate Debugger",I set a breakpoint at Call Function 'WRITE_FORM' and executed and pressed 'F5'(single step) debugging.At ADDRESS Text element,it goes into driver program breakpoint but iam unable to locate the variables.

Can anybody help me explaning the steps or suggest any other way of changing the address.

I appreciate your approprite response.

Thanks & Regards

Aisha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SE71, menu options you can activate debugger. Then execute your script. Go line by line using F5.

When you reach the below statement, check the values in the variables.

INCLUDE &T001G-TXTKO& OBJECT ID ADRS & LANGUAGE &T001-SPRAS&

where &T001G-TXTKO& -> Text Name

ADRS ->Text ID

&T001-SPRAS& ->Language

Go to SO10 t-code, provide the text name, text ID and language you got above, press change.

Inside you can change the values as per your requirement.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vinraaj

Should i keep breakpoint in the print program before executing.If yes,where should the breakpoint has to be set.

Please explain.Once i press F5 in 'INCLUDE...'it directly takes into the report,so if i know where to set the breakpoint it will be helpful in getting the values for the variables.

I appreciate your response with valuable points.

BRegards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aisa,

I believe T001G is Company Code-Dependent Standard Texts table. so when you debug the sap script, once you reched to text node you type structure name as T001G-TXTKO or T001G-TXTID and it will show you value.

Reply back if you want any detail clarification.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to keep breakpoint anywhere. Just activate the debugger and execute it. Once it is gone in debugging mode, execute line by line using F5.