cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Error in Smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the following error when going into display or change mode into one of our custom smartforms.

Internal error (RC = CM, FORM = CONVERT_METRIC, NR = 9)

Just before I got this message I added another line to a template, however now I can't go into the template node to change this back. I have increased the size of the window in case that was the issue but it made no difference.

I've searched on Google, this website and on OSS and have found nothing.

Any suggestions very welcome.

Thanks,

Gill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

I've been through something like this... it was a tag with a wrong unit definition, in my case was a 'C,' for what i suppose a 'CM'.

To solve this try to download your form as a XML and look for tags with '<U_W...' check if all of then have the correct unit and then upload the form again

former_member193284
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gill,

I will quickly suggest one thing to comment the node by adding a condition 1 = 2 in the condition tab.

This would comment out the node in the form. This would help you to identify if the issue is with this node.

Later you can check the height and width of the window and template. At times when we divide the template the size might me bigger than you actual window holding this template.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gill,

You can switch on the smartform trace using tcode SFTRACE and generate the output and then check the trace file for any messages.

Regards,

Shyam

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, why the problem has come.. but, I can give you a work around solution, if the same custom smartform is available in your QA or production system.

Goto your QA system, download the custom form (in xml) and login to dev system and delete the custom form that gives the problem. and create a new form with same name and load the code that is downloaded from QA system.

Regards,

saiRam

david_liu1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are two possibilities:

The first is an SAP error corrected with SAP note 1175280 attached.

If this does not bring the proper result, you may reduce the size of

the windows in such a way as to be able to edit your internal table

again and see what is wrong with it.

Regards,

David