Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too low SPAM version - EHP installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

during Configuration step in EHP installer I've got such error:

Checks after phase PREP_CONFIGURATION/SPAM_CHK_INI were negative!
Last error code set: SPAM version 26 is too low, at least version 40 is required. Apply latest SPAM patch

Installer already extracted files from download directory and there was also SPAM/SAINT 701/0042 - it was added to download basket by solution manager.

I was thinking about updating SPAM/SAINT by downloading newest version and perform the update in SPAM transaction, but option 'Import SPAM/SAINT update' for some reason is disabled. Why? What can I do to go ahead with update?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to update SPAM in client 000,

You can try logging in with DDIC, and then go to trans SPAM - Update.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please update your SPAM/SAINT version manually (client 000)

Afterwards repeat the phase.

Regards,

rajneesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Kindly do this activity using 000 client with user having permissions similar to DDIC never use SAP* or DDIC user to do this activity.

probably sometimes during one of the phase while importing SPAM/SAINT update it will dump out just retrigger the import it will go successfully.

hope it should help you.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed using client 000 it is enabled. Firstly I had some errors with tpparam, but already fixed it. Now I'm facing:

A newer version of data type "PAT10B" was found than one required

Program: SAPLOCS_ALM
Include: LOCS_ALMU03
Row: 197
Module type: (FUNCTION)
Module Name: OCS_ALM_REPORT_QUEUE_STATUS

anyone could help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I love basis It was just an error - when I go back to SPAM transaction it was already updated. EHP installation is going to the next step. Thanks!