cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys ... We have ABAP proxy to JDBC scenario but ABAP proxy needs to send a huge payload, around 100,000 records. I searched forum, and some places its mentioned that number of messages could be chunked in groups while sending from ABAP proxy.

could someone tell how this could be achieved and what is required to be written in abap code , I am new to ABAP proxy related stuff.

Thanks in anticipation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try to split the hole message into little messages; by doing an append.

You try to loop thru all the records in ABAP proxy that you have to send out.

Trigger outbound proxy call, for the count of X(in the loop), for any fixed no X, and

repeat this till you have picked up all data. Use the option of append so that you will get all the records in one file at the file receiver side.

OR

You can try to use EOIO mode when sending the proxies. So, after this try to send a different proxy (but to the same queue),in the same folder that would work like a kind of a flag file

As the mode was EOIO, what this will do is that you can make out when the original file is complete once u see the flag file .

OR

You have to create another field in the proxy structure for sending file name, read this filename in PI mapping and then set this file name for receiver channel using dynamic configuration.

use file construction mode as append in receiver file channel.

Go thru these links, it gives a better picture :-

/people/praveen.gujjeti/blog/2010/05/31/abap-proxy-to-file-150-handling-heavy-volumes-in-sap-pi

- check Praveen's answer

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi , first approach looks good regarding For loop... where the for loop needs to be put ,is there any pseudo code available or some code?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope there is some ABAP Report to trigger the proxy.

You have to place the loop there in that report accordingly.

-

check the code provided by Ravi Kanth Talagana.

Go thru it and change it accordingly.Take a no and use the loop as per req.

Go thru this blog for ref :-

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

Regards,

Rohit

Answers (0)