cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quotation print priview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

i am new to this forum .Let us introduce myself i am prasad sd consultant, iam facing a problem for a week in quotation.

In Quotation i cant able to see the print preview . but all the settings in customizing are ok, but still i cant able to see the print preview . can anyone help me.

Thanks & Regards

p.s.prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check transaction code NACE. Select the V1 Application and click on the output types. here you can see all the output types avaliable for the Order / Quotation.

Put your output type in the messages.

VA02 > Header > Messages.

After adding output type select further data and select 4th option for Dispatch time

back

Select line again and click on COmmunication method

select Logical destination = LOCL

Check Print Immediatly and release after output

back

Save

and then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You might have missede to create the condition record for the condition type AN00(or your own condition type for Quotation).Go to Tcode VV11 selct quotation condition type and select on key combination give the details and select the line and go to communication there you have to specify output device and save the condition record.Now go to va22 give your quotation number go to sales document (left side top) click on issue output ,check message type is appearing or not,if message type is not appears,think that you missed some thing while creating condition record,so recheck once again to get the message type.once message type is appears select it and click on print preview.will get output.

thanks

siva.k