cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a consignment pick up with refernce to consigmenet Fill up, i have confirmed quantity in fil up but for Pick up I do not get the confirmed quantity, I have checked for stock, it is two in Qunatity, Please help me to know what could be the reason for not confirming in pick up.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to understand the Consignment Process clearly before processing the transaction.

1.Consignment Fill up - Its process which you are moving the goods to consignment place..but the owenership of the goods belongs to company only..

Means you are removing the goods from your plant and allocating as a special stock for Consignment stock..

Means you are picking the stock Qty from your plant..so Pick Qty will be equal to as Delivery Qty.

In this scenario you can able to see the Pick Qty .

2. Consignment Pick up - In this process you are taking back the goods to your plant means you are doing the Return delivery.

In return delivery process, Pick Qty will be greyed out and its shows zero because you are not picking the Qty from the plant.

No picking done for consignment Pick up.

So do the PGR so that stock will come back to plant stock..

I hope its clear..

Let me know if you have any concerns..

Regards,

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope, you would have created the pick up order referencing the parent proforma (F8). If not, please search the forum on consignment sales. Many times this has been discussed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

check wether any stocks at customer place , check table in MSKU(T.code MB58) if yes, then system will confimr while creating pick up.