cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Encounter JCoException: (123) error while sending IDOC to AEX 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to send IDOC from ECC 6.0 incl. EhP4 system to AEX 7.3. The status of the IDOC in ECC system shows 03 but there is 'IDocException occurred' error in Sm58. When I checked the log in AEX7.3 it showed me below error.

serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID, Managed_Application_Thread_23, connectionId=XXXXX |sapgw50|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (123) JCO_ERROR_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND: not supported FunctionModule RSAR_TRFC_DATA_RECEIVED used with IDocActivationSpec registered for XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID on system XXXXX causes 'RSAR_TRFC_DATA_RECEIVED' could not be created.

The RFC destination created in ECC pointing to AEX 7.3 if registered with XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID program ID. I have tested this RFC connection and it is working fine.

Regards,

Shweta.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was this issue ever resolved?  I'm receiving a similiar issue when processing an RFC into PI using the XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION rfc from SAP and applying the  XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID program ID on the RFC sender channel in PI.

I am not using IDoc's but rather sharing the same RFC connection to PI.

Thanks,

Nate

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you placed the "XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION" in ack Destination inside the Sender communication channel.  also check the parameter inboundRA whether it is working or not.

Regards,

Loordh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually IDOC's are working fine.  Its actually when you run and RFC from ECC to PI.  You can pick and RFC (ie: BAPI_RPC_CALCULATE_PRICES for example and its remote enabled).  Run that RFC entering in the XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION for the rfc dest and it fails with "unsupported function module....".

We are running single stack Java with PI 7.31.  when I check the PI logs and traces I see the errors in PI so its making it to PI.  Tried this on several servers here and ALL RFC calls to PI are failing with the same error.

The InboundRA appears to be setup correctly and works for IDOCs.

I believe we only have just he InboundRA which has the message listener attached to it.  Doesn't appear we have more than one message listener running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you ever resolve this one?  Have something similar.