Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel Management Employee Grouping for Domestic Travel per diems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a scenario in Travel management

Scenario

Client has Domestic Travel, only in India under India they have Class A cities, Class B Cities and Class C, For Class A different Per diems rate with respect to the Employees Grade Eg i have created the EG for Travel Expense type like 1 Manager 2 for Senior MGR and so on For Manager for Class A cities will have different Per diems Class B Cities will have Diff Per diems and so on

I have Created Z1 as the Trip Country

under Z1 ClassA

Z1 Class B

Z1 Class C like this and under Define Accomodation per diems for my trip provison variant under that for my trip country z1 and trip region Class A for employee grade wise i have given the Max amount and finally this trip country Z1 i have assigned it to the Domestic Schema but i cannot assign the Trip region there since i have Class Aand B and C My question is will it work for all my Class A and B and C cites too when i am doing PR05 system shlould restrict if any employee is claiming more than his eligliblity Please let me Know wheather my setting is enough for this or not if not let me know the best solution

Regards,

Raghu Kumar R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any thoughts on my Question????

Regards,

Raghu

Edited by: Raghu Kumar R on Apr 19, 2011 11:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign maxim amounts for your country (Z) as well as all three regions (i.e. class A,B,C) in V_T706B2

but also check influence control parameter in V_T702N_I, in trip country/group, it shall be copy from trip...

i hope it would help you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Umer,

Thanks for your Prompt reply i was waiting since long, what u have told i have done it, i have a qns here

when am doing PR05 expense claiming already i have set a s max amt of all the Country and city wise but system is not stopping even if am claiming more amt than my eligliblity. I have selected that warning msg for exceeding max rate why it is not happn.

Plz let me know

Regards,

Raghu Kumar R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu Kumar,

First of all, if you have set warning message then system will not stop you and will give only warning message...

if you want to stop up to the max limit then you have to set the option Error message for exceeding maximum rate instead of warning message.

Secondly if even system is not giving you any warning message then check you influence control parameters (V_T702N_I)... (check it in detail)

Then again check your V_T706B2...

Also check the entries in travel expense sheet pr05, trip country and region shall also be entered in travel expense sheet...

Please let me if you still have problem...

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not done yet ?