cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Desk Message - Systems missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have configured all of my systems in SMSY and can use them successfully for CTS etc from Solution Manager.

When creating a new support desk message I want to be able to pick any of the systems in my landscape in the Attributes: System: and Client.

Why is it that all of my systems are not in this list when they are all configured the same in SMSY? I cannot see any reason why some are in the list and others are not.

ALL of my systems appear in the iBase list and can be chosen for the creation of a change request, but they do not ALL appear in the Systems list for creating a support message or for creating a job in the Job manager.

Any ideas welcome.

Regards

Marina

Edited by: Marina Walden on Apr 18, 2011 10:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone?? Any ideas???

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Have you checked /people/federico.babelis2/blog/2006/04/14/service-desk-configuration-guide-for-dummies and

/people/kamran.ellahi2/blog/2006/01/13/setting-up-sap-service-desk-123-and-go to ensure you have not missed a configuration step?

Also ensure the missing systems actually have the stauts "Put in Solution" in the solution they are contained.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks - I had followed the configuration.

I don't really understand what you mean by

"Also ensure the missing systems actually have the stauts "Put in Solution" in the solution they are contained."

When I look in SMSYmy Solution contains all of my logical components, all of the logical components are "active". The Product systems are defined as expected & I cannot see any difference between the ones which appear in the list and those that don't. I cannot see the "put in solution" status you mentioned - is this for the solution, the logical component or the product system?

Edited by: Marina Walden on Apr 18, 2011 4:36 PM

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marina,

Are you trying to create the support message clicking in the "New Message" from the Incident Management work center, using the webdynpro that has the description System Information and below the fields System and Client? If this is the screen you are using, you need to populate the Identification tab of your business partner using transaction BP with all the systems and clients that you want to see in the systems list, which means that you can be the reporter ( "reported by" business partner) for all these systems. Then you will be able to see and select the systems when creating the support message.

Regards,

Raquel

Answers (0)