Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI FOR CO11N WITH GOODS MOVEMENT AND BATCH CLASS CHARACTERISTICS

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a scenerio of auto confirmation in co11n with uploading program, so that i am searching the corresponding bapi for. rite now i am getting bapi only with confirmation and goods movement.

Actually i need of bapi with confirmation, goods movement and batch class characteristics.

Is there any bapi for my requirement. please help me o nthis issue..

Vimal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vimal,

such a BAPi is not yet available. We are currently enhancing the confirmation BAPIs for enabling batch classifications.

However, this solution will be available as of release 6.06...

Regards, Andreas

former_member638633
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

Thanks for your reply.

WenjingLiu
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Andreas,

Could you provide the solution in release 6.06 in detail? Thanks.

Best regards,

Arwen

kim_ternstrm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is there more information available on this issue - here 2½ year after your posted this information Andreas ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kim,

this topic was part of the new PP - MES integration for EhP6, please refer to SAP_APPL 606 release note "MES Integration for Production Order". But since BAPI interface tables cannot be switched via business function this functionality is also available even if no PP - MES integration is active/used. A detailed docu is attached to the interface tables of almost every PP confirmation BAPI. Hope this helps.

Andreas

kim_ternstrm
Explorer
0 Kudos

We don't have 606 yet - therefore we don't have access to the documentation yet. Thats why I asked. Do you specific have a name for at FM/BAdI that can make a material movement and update the classification (pretty much a extension of the old COCI_CONFIRM_MATERIAL_MOVEMENT i guess) ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unless I'm gravely mistaken, it was made avaible for BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_HDR, BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TT, BAPI_PROCORDCONF_CREATE_TE, BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR, BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT and BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TE.

Regards, Andreas

Answers (0)