cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In any PO taxes are not displaying only for the first time in a ZSmartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A Z-smartform has been created for displaying Purchase order details directly from standard PO transactions like ME21N / Me23N by assigning this form in NACE.

Since past 1.5 years, the smartform was displaying correct taxes and other amounts. But now suddenly a strange thing is happening. The taxes in any PO are not displayed "Only for the first time in the smartform" when we click on print preview. When we come back in the transaction me21n, click on taxes button and then go for print preview, the z-smartform is showing correct taxes and other amounts. I dont know why the taxes are shown in the smartform only when we click on the taxes button.

We have tried our level best to find out why this is happening but have not succeeded. Request you to please help me out in this if anybody has faced a similar situation in the past.

Regards,

Danish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resolved..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I AM ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM Please provide me the solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaiganesh,

Please maintain the taxes under the Amount column instead of maintaining in the Condition value.

This is the only solution to the problem. This problem mostly occurs because of a patch upgrade.

Regards,

Danish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi danish,

im using the script instead of smartforms

im getting other values except the service tax value

my driver program is working fine, its sending the value to the script

but, my layout form is not printing the tax value

but, strangely its displaying the total service tax

help me out plz!

sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously, taxes have not been calculated until after your button press....did you change tax interface, tax software? Did you implement an SAP Note or Support Package or upgrade?