cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem of SAPConsle 7.10 (Patch 13) on Windows server 2008 R2 (64bit)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company is moving from server 2003 to Server 2008 R2 (64bit). We installed SAPConsole 7.10 (Patch level 13) on test server without any problem and configured the profiles in SAPConsole administrator. However when we running the sapcnsl.exe from command prompt, it prompt with error message "*** ERROR => ***AgCom (006FC558): Error: Internal error" and failed to get the SAP login screen.

I checked SAP Note 1043241 saying SAPConsole 710 as patch level 7 could support Windows server 2008 (32/64bit) both.

Can anyone help advise on my issue? or is there anyone has testl the SAPConsole 710 on Server 2008 R2 64bit successfully?

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

to solve the problem add the ports sapdpxx to the local services of the server .

Sapnote : 1624518  - SAP Console Logon ERROR AgCom Error: internal error

Regards

Davide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jackcd,

I am not an expert in this area but I did a message search for "AgCom error internal error" and I found a message where the customer solved the problem by using a patch. In the customers own words:

"I installed sapgui 7.10 Patch level 6 on the server where I installed SAPCONSOLE 7.10. Now, the sapconsole working."

The Sapinator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Did you find a solution to this error. I am getting the same error. Running SAP console 7.10 on a Windows 2008 server with SP2.

Thanks

David