Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Budget Control is not working

Hi

Even though the settings in my Tolerance Profile are correct, system is allowing me to post the expenses using FB50 Transaction for an expenditure GL.

What else to be checked in the configuration so that the system restricts the user from posting the expenses once it exceeds the tolerance limits ?

I have configured the Usage Rate (%) mode for my Tolerance Profile. My settings under Tolerance Profile are as below :

For outgoing expenses and all Activity Groups for AVC. Availability Control Event is blank in all the cases.

Order Message Type Usage Rate in %

1 Information 75%

2 Warning 90%

3 Error 100%

When I am posting the Expenses using FB50, system is not throwing any error message and posting the FI document. Also, when I check the Budget Usage with Transaction FMRP_RW_BUDCON, Consumable Budget is 49,000 Consumed Budget is 50,000, Available Amount is -1000 and Current Budget is 49,000.

I am not able to understand how did the system did not throw any error and allow me to post 1000 more. Am I missing something in the configuration ? What else needs to be checked and corrected in the configuration ?

Please advise and guide me as I need to implement Budget Control with my client effective 1st April 2011 but it got delayed and it has become critical escalation.

Thank you for your quick replies.

Regards

Gemini

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question