cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in adobe using bapi BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I want to develop an adobe interactive form for vendor creation using bapi " BAPI_VENDOR_CREATE "but all the necessary fields

that needed for vendor creation are not coming.like fields in transaction code 'XK01'. i.e company name , trading name, bank details, currency etc.

Please tell me why the fields are not coming or suggest any other function module.

please help.

Thanks in advance.

Chitta Ranjan Mahato

Edited by: mahato123 on Apr 16, 2011 9:08 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good.

Regards,

Madhu.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahto,

I have a small doubt when you execute this bapi it will tale directly take you to xk01 tcode. The same issue even for customer creation. You have to develop a Bapi or to create this Fm . Please post if you need more help in this.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to Mr David and Mr Madhu.

Mr Madhu I new to adobe form please give some useful links if you know.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahato,

I think first you need to develop a Bapi or Fm for that. Check the combination of Bapi and BDC combination.Create one BDC program with all the required fields and use import and export statements. use that Bapi and map all the fields with your adobe form fields.

Regards,

Madhu.

DavidLY
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Unfortunately SAP does not support any BAPI's to change customer/vendor master data.

The BAPI's were developed from different applications and were designed for their special needs.

You can see the existing BAPIs via tranx BAPI.

Please have a look at the SAP notes 390045 and 384462 which should

explain the proceeding. If you want to use Batch Input, please also have a look at SAP note 306275.

Another possibility is to use Trx XD99, object KNA1, Trx XK99, object LFA1.

Regards,

David