cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer Purchase Requisitions - Missing some detail !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We configured the steps for transferring Purchase Requisitions from ECC to SRM. However, those configurations don't transfer the purchase requisition, even didn't create the Outbound Queue in ECC. Configured:

- Tables: V_T160PR, V_T160EX

- RFC

- OM in SRM

My System:

- SRM 7.0

- ECC 6 Ehp1

Anyone could help me please? Any tip?

For my landscape the only was is with SAP XI/PI?

Thanks.

PS.: I'm using all books of SAP Press regarding to SRM and I implemented the solution oriented.

Edited by: Alexandre Jantsch on Apr 16, 2011 3:30 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandra,

You are following an outdated configuration which are applicable for SRM5.0. From SRM7.0, you donot need to the configure the settings.

You need to configure your requirements in the BAdi 'ME_REQ_Sourcing_Cust'.

You can follow the detail configuration settings in the configuration guide available in the service market place or solution manager content.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not found that BADI mentioned within SRM. Are you sure about that?

Which is the recommended way, transfer Purchase Requisitions by XI/PI or by RFC? Because we are stuck at the moment with this problem, not transfer purchase requisitions from ECC to SRM.

Thanks in advance.

Jantsch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Please implement badi ME_REQ_SOURCING_CUST in ECC

• Purchase requisitions are send automatically to external sourcing based on the criteria

• implemented here. Thus, if you want to send PRs automatically, code your selection

• criteria in this method.

METHOD if_ex_me_req_source_cust~check_external_source.

cv_ext_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes.

ENDMETHOD.

and

method IF_EX_ME_REQ_SOURCE_CUST~ACTIVE.

cv_aut_sourcing = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " ext sourcing active at all

cv_ext_rfx_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " RFX creation in SRM, not in ERP

cv_ext_sc_ind = cl_mmpur_constants=>yes. " SC creation in SRM possible

endmethod.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remembering that my version is SAP ECC 6.0. I tried to find by SE18 your BADI, but I sill didn't find it.

Maybe another BADI?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am able to see and implement it in my system which is same as yours SAP ECC 6.0 , please check with your basis team

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

1.Profile for External Purchasing System - V_T160PR

The next step is to define the Profile for the External Purchasing System in the backend system. Here SRM

will act as the external procurement system for the ECC system.

2,Criteria for External Requirements Transfer - V_T160EX

The next step is to define the criteria for requirement transfer. The profile created in the previous step is

assigned to the combination of a Product Category (material Group) and the Purchasing Group

3.The RFC user in SRM used for making RFC connections from ECC to SRM needs to be assigned to the

SRM Organization structure in the Local Purchasing Organization and Purchasing Group. Besides the

organization units should also have the responsibility for the product categories (material groups) that are set

up in the step u201CCriteria for External Requirement Transfer u2013 V_T160EXu201D.

4.The last step is to transfer the requirement to the SRM System. In the below case a Purchase Requisition is

transferred to SRM using the program BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

Alex

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are the RFC connections working between the two systems.

in the transaction SM59 ( in both the systems) , you can check the RFC connections. And also check the purchase requisitons are saved in ECC (table ERPTRANS) , i am not sure about the correct name of the table in ECC , you need to search.

the program bbp_reqreq_transfer will check and get the PR's from the above table