cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Cycle Time report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our aim is to get the count of days which the project rely in each phase. For instance the project created in Kick off phase on some date then it is advanced to Contract phase on someother date and finally into Completed phase, we have to get the No of days the project where in Kick off phase and no of days in Contract phase.

Is there any table store the timestamp or log to track these changes and advancing stages.

It would be really helpful if somebody throw some light on this.

Thanks,

Sasikumar Duraisamy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answers, got it solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found there is a table which stores the work flow history for contract management, so it would be easy to track the workflow made for the contracts.

Is there any similar table store the values when project phase get advanced or workflow actions for projects ?

Thanks,

Sasikumar Duraisamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikumar,

Please look for table FCI_DOC_WORKFLOW_HISTORY. In this table look for the rows having PARENT_CLASS_ID as 1100.

1100 is the class id for Project.

FCI_DOC_WORKFLOW_HISTORY contains the history for all phase transitions made by a particular document. It also conatins some extra rows that the system inserts whenver a phase transition occurs. You can filter out these extra rows using appropriate values for the following two Enums : EVENT_TYPE and ACTION.

Once you can fetch the correct rows from the table it should be simple to calculate the cycle time.

Please do some analysis on the value of these Enums before wirting your code because they are essential for fetching correct results.

Thanks

Devesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devesh,

Thanks a lot for your timely help. I hope this would serve the purpose.

Do we have to define workflow for the projects to get the values stored in FCI_DOC_WORKFLOW_HISTORY ? I am not seeing any values other than values for contracts in the particular table.

Thanks,

Sasikumar Duraisamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasikumar,

I am not very sure about it but I think we need to define/attach workflow definition to Project.

Thanks

Devesh