cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working with Workflow in Duet Enterprise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have configured Workflow scenario in Duet Enterprise in my landscape.

In order to test the scenario, i executed the workflow WS99000006 (shipped by Duet Enterprise) and also scheduled the reports RSWNSEL and S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION as specified.

But i dont see any tasks on my SharePoint site. Neither i could see any error message / logs in my SCL system.

Could anyone provide me a troubleshooting document for Workflow scenarios.

~ Ramanath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am using Duet 1.5 SP 4. I am having same problem the report rswnsel showing that notification is selected and save but the program S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION showing no result, when i am checking SLG1 it is showing 'Error while reading/ No review WF details for workitem' and i am not getting any emails in sost or scot.

While report swn_selsen and rswuwfml2 are sending the email to the outlook. Can i use these report for sending workflow notification

Regards

Omer

binson
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Omer,

If you can open a CSS ticket, we will check this issue.

Regards,

Binson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

since you do not see any entries on the SCL (in /IWFND/VIEW_LOG) I guess there is still something wrong in the backend system.

When you run RSWNSEL do you see that

Program RSWNSEL

Selection of Notifications:

00000001 notifications selected

00000000 notifications deleted (logically)

00000001 new notifications saved

00000000 notifications saved

If that is not the case, then something is wrong in your WF pattern customizing (you probably have not configured the correct Workflow ID for the OSP filters.)

When you now submit the workflows via S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION and check SLG1 you should see "something".

One common problem is, that you forgot to "Grant user access to SAP workflow tasks" from SharePoints Task Center -> Site Actions -> Site Settings. If that is missing you will see related entries in SLG1. If the logical port is not definied (or not activated), you will also see related messages.

So take a look at let us know what you see.

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

When i execute the Report RSWNSEL, i could see the following log.

Program RSWNSEL

Selection of Notifications:

00000004 notifications selected

00000000 notifications deleted (logically)

*00000000 new notifications saved*

00000000 notifications saved

In SIMGH, when i execute Workflow Pattern Customization, i could see one application with id "WFTST". Under this following 4 workflow ids are displayed.

WS99000006 Inbound 1 0 S_OSP_WF_PAT_DEFAULT_CH_IB

WS99000006 Outbound 1 0 S_OSP_WF_PAT_DEFAULT_CH_OB

WS99000007 Inbound 1 0 S_OSP_WF_PAT_DEFAULT_CH_IB

WS99000007 Outbound 1 0 S_OSP_WF_PAT_DEFAULT_CH_OB

And each workflow id is having some tasks and actions associated with it.

Is there anything else that needs to be done in the SAP system?

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanath,

with Duet Enterprise in the backend system there are no preconfigured workflows. So in your case make sure that the workflows that are currently configured in the "Workflow Patterns Customizing" exist (e.g. you can trigger them from SWDD).

Once that is possible, run RSWNSEL and check that you see "00000001 new notifications saved". Now run the S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION which should send the workflows to the SCL.

Regards,

Holger.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Holger,

I have created a sample workflow in my ECC system and configured the same for duet.

Now when i run RSWNSEL and i can see "00000001 new notifications saved".

But when i execute S_OSP_WF_ITEM_SELECTION, i dont see any log in the SCL system (neither /IWFND/VIEW_LOG nor SLG1)

How can i check whether the workflow has been initiated from SAP system and has reached SCL system ?

~ Ramanath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

and you do not see anything in SLG1? Can you check your logical port (LPCONFIG) CO_OSPWACTION_ITEM_VI_DOCUMENT and /OSP/CO_RMWRAPPER_VI_DOCUMENT? Are they active? Are they the default port?

Thanks,

Holger.