cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With out Model Object how we can Connect ECC System and Call the Function M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt on WDJ. Before I have to done all application getting the BAPIu2019s from ECC by using Model Object(here we can pass the Model data and Meta data, SAP ECC IP address, SAP ECC System Number, SAP ECC client, SAP ECC User id and SAP ECC Password) and then we will get the Function module and Execute the Function module in Component Controller.

Now my Requirement is With out model object how we can connect the ECC System and get the Functional Modules and how to Excecute thet Function Module.

Can u send any forms on this functionality.

Regards

VijayK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Friends,

>

> I have one doubt on WDJ. Before I have to done all application getting the BAPIu2019s from ECC by using Model Object(here we can pass the Model data and Meta data, SAP ECC IP address, SAP ECC System Number, SAP ECC client, SAP ECC User id and SAP ECC Password) and then we will get the Function module and Execute the Function module in Component Controller.

>

> Now my Requirement is With out model object how we can connect the ECC System and get the Functional Modules and how to Excecute thet Function Module.

>

> Can u send any forms on this functionality.

>

> Regards

> VijayK

You can publish the Function module as a web service:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e9/ae1b9a5d2cef4ea4b579f19d902871/content.htm

Then create a Adaptive web service model based on the WSDL:

Hope this helps.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed