cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How One EP Portal will connect the 2 Different System(ECC Europe,China)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one more doubt on Multi region Functionality. Here we are using single EP Portal. Depending up on user we are able to connect to the ECC System.

Ex: Here we are using 2 ECC Systems( ECC Europe and ECC China). In Portal ECC Europe is login into the Portal he will be able to connect ECC Europe System through ECC Europe Model data and Meta Data like as ECC China user Login into the Portal he will be able to connect ECC China System through ECC China System Model data and Meta Data.

How can I do this work. Can you tell me. What type of coding I can write here. Please give Help.

Regards

VijayK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You will need to create two different Systems for the same.

Cheers!!!

Umang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Both are in Same Server Systems. I have both (ECC Europe and ECC China) Systems Model data and Meta Data also.

Only client number has been changed when we are login into the ECC System.

Regards

VijayK

Edited by: KalluriVijay on Apr 20, 2011 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Not just multiple Systems/JCos needed, you also need multiple souce objects to connect to multiple Systems/JCos.

In your case you need multiple iView (applications), and configure them to connect to different back-end systems.

You got to modify the Application Parameter of WD iView objects saperately to talk to different systems.

Reason, you cannot make one application to use multiple JCo destinations at any point of time.

Thanks,

MS