Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I need to manage a process in which :

1/ A sales order is created with

Sales organization : 1000

Plant : 1000

Partner function ZZ : Plant 2000

2/ A stock transport order (UB) has to be created in reference to the sales order with

Supplying plant : 2000

Delivery plant : 1000

I wanted to use an iDoc and some of specific module functions but I don't really know what i can use for this ... Or maybe, do you think there is a better solution ?

Could you help me please ?

Thank you guys

Alex

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are in MTO environment, then you only have to run MRP, convert: (PldOrd-->) PurReq --> STO. In the STO you will have reference to the SO automatically.

If you are in MTS environment, there's no connection between the SO and the STO as default. The process is the same MRP run and convert (PldOrd -->) PurReq --> STO.

If you want to make connection you can use the individual purchase order scenario. For details please check SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/dd/5601d4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm

(Of course, instead of MRP you can create manually the Stock transfer-PurReq or directly the STO (with reference to the SO); if you want to get stock transfer requisition directly from MRP, please set the proper special procurement key in material master)

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Apr 15, 2011 11:47 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

First, a suggestion: have you though in do this?:

1/ A sales order is created with

Sales organization : 1000

Plant : 2000

and after do a billing IV from company A to B. For this see these notes

SAP Note 308989 - Consulting note for cross-company transactions

SAP Note 338922 - Analysis note for cross-company transactions (delivery)

SAP Note 1514459 - Third-party with CC: Incorrect plant and company code data

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transfer order will be created from an specific iDoc, which will be created from a message in sales order