Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Solution Manager Optimizer after support packages

former_member117942
Participant
0 Kudos

HI all,

after patching my SAP Solution Manager from SP18 to SP25, MOPZ doesn't work because there is this error in web page:

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://<fqdn>:<port>/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/wda_mopz_plan/ was not called due to an error.

Note

■The following error text was processed in the system SLM : CREATE OBJECT: The class \CLASS=/1WDA/L0STANDARD\CLASS=CL_LINK_CHOICE was not found.

■The error occurred on the application server srvslm_SLM_00 and in the work process 0 .

■The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

■The ABAP call stack was:

Method: CREATE_BY_VIEW_ELEMENT of program CL_WDR_VIEW_ELEMENT_ADAPTER===CP

I've found that web dynpro WDC_MOPZ_CORE has a syntax error if a try to generate it.

The error is:

Web Dynpro Comp. / Intf. WDC_MOPZ_CORE,Web Dynpro Component Controller COMPONENTCONTROLLER

Method ADJUST_XML

Method "ADJUST_STACK_XML" is unknown or PROTECTED or PRIVATE.

Here the ABAP codes:

method ADJUST_XML .

DATA lv_editable TYPE abap_bool.

wd_this->mo_controller->crm_adapter->is_editable(

IMPORTING ev_is_editable = lv_editable

).

CHECK lv_editable eq abap_true.

call method wd_this->mo_xml_manager->adjust_stack_xml.

endmethod.

There are no inactive objects as described in oss notes and I've tried to apply also notes 1548530 & 1485385 but with no luck.

Could you help me ?

Thanks

Maurizio Manera

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Manera,

Did you first update to SP23 and then to SP25?

What happens when you try implementing note 1485385?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

former_member117942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've updated SAP Solution manager in two step:

ST-SP18 to SP23 and then to SP25.

I've applied notes 0001485385 and 0001548530 but with no problems.

In the change request created only WDC_MOPZ_PLAN was corrected and not WDC_MOPZ_CORE that reports a syntax check error.

I've also tried from SPRO to re-execute customizing of MOPZ but nothing has changed.

Any idea ?

Thanks.

Maurizio

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr Manera,

It is a known issue that the activating errors or issues with the objects in the common correction notes happen when the upgrade is done to SP23, notes applied, then upgrade again to SP25 or SP26.

The usual way to deal with this kind of error is running SPAU, letting the note go into an inconsistent state, then applying again the new version of the note. This may require to completely deimplement the common correction notes then implement them again.

Have you tried doing this?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

former_member117942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I would clarify that I've updated Solution Manager from SP18 to SP25 in an only phase (but in two step because SPAM was unable to calculate one unique queue from SP18 to SP15).

I've applied oss notes 0001485385 and 0001548530 without any errors, only after MOPZ error was found.

So these notes were not available in SPAU objects list.

Thanks.

Maurizio

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

In transaction SE80 => Inactive Objects => put * in the selection field to see all inactive objects and execute.

Are you seeing any inactive objects, if yes, could you copy and paste to us what objects are inactive ?

former_member117942
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

as I have written in my message I've not found inactive objects in SE80.

Do you think SP26 could resolve my problem ?

Thanks.

Maurizio

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Remove completely central notes for MOPZ SP25 and SP26 and apply them but this time select the warning boxes. I think the unknown methods will be corrected.