cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person-address combination doesn't exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SRM for Person Business Partner that has inconsistency in address. how do you correct. I have tried USERS_GEN to try to repair but does nothing. I have tried to find address relationship in BP but do not see a way to correct. Also tried deleting employee from organization structure and replicating again from ECC but no luck. Anyone have any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If report available in note 836353 does not work, try the following procedure:

1) Go to transaction PPOMA_BBP.

2) Identify the position of user A which is currently tied to org unit X.

3) Move this position manually to a completely different org unit say Y (BP -> 12) and save.

4) Check if the Relationships in the BP transaction now reflects this

new assignment.

5) If yes, then move the user's position again back to the desired org

unit X (BP -> 11) and save.

6) Check if the Relationships in the BP transaction now reflects this

new assignment.

This way any inconsistency in the relationship of users can be

corrected by performing the above procedure.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

I performed the steps that you explained. When I moved the position and user to a different org. unit and the new Relationship reflected the new assignment. Also the address inconsistency was resolved. But once I move the position back to the original org. unit, the address inconsiistency was still there and the Relationship was gone.

Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please implement the SAP Note # 836353. The database requires cleaning up.

Please check first, if the repair programs of notes 842768 or 846390 can repair the partner affected. If not, use the program included with this note.

Create the report Z_BUT052_ADCP_ CORRECT as an executable program and start it in the test mode.It will clean up all the inconsistent records from BUT052,BUT051 and also ADRVP if they exist.The report will also provide the details of the inconsistent records in each table.For the database to be updated the parameter lv_test should be changed from the initial value 'X' to ''.If it is not changed,it will give the details of the inconsistent records without deleting them from the database.

Thanks,

Anshuk Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Followed your suggestions and did consistency check. That did not resolve. Then tried to see if email address was missing in relationships. That is when I get error message "Person - address combination doesn't exist" and does not allow me to view or change any data. I believe that is where my problem is. How do I get to the relationship address to make change?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode BP to open up the concerned Business Partner. At the top there is a 'Relationship' tab. See if you have defined an email address there.

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to find the cause of address inconsistency by using BBP_ATTR_CHECK.

May be you have missed defining the email address for this BP under relationships tab.

Regards,

Nikhil