cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display queue shows values but not in test tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a mapping scenario where we need to duplicate nodes and create the second node based on the coditions. The second node is a duplicate of the first node. The second node has the same mapping as the the node it was duplicated from. While testing the mapping in Display queue the values are coming in correctly for the duplicate node but during the testing in the test tab, the duplicate node values are missing. Context seems right but not sure why the duplicate node mapping does not work during testing?

Teresa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should map the source node of the duplicated node with the required condition . it means when the conditions is true the duplicate node (source node) should get generated at the output.

If <condition> True -

> creatIf --- > source node of duplicated node

Thanks

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my opinion you mapping is still not fully complete or some parent node's condition is not correct.

You can try to solve this problem by disabling all the nodes except the one where you are facing the issue. Now in the duplicate node also disable all the fields and check the mapping after enabling fields one by one to know the exact field or node where problem is occurring.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said just save and activate and try to edit the map. No CPA cache refresh required for this.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well..tried all kinds of save and activate...Looks like a slow cache refresh...If I add a constant its an instant pickup but a source field is not shown in the output..I am not sure whats going on...Any help is appreciated..

Teresa

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are able to generate with Constant, then just go to edit mode and map with source node,save n Activate, It should be able to generate with source field as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi y'all,

I tried it too but no luck...its so frustrating for such a simple thing..I checked the cache and it looks good. How is that the constant value changes replicate and show in test tab but not the source nodes? The fields of the original node in target mapping are coming in right but its only the nodes of the duplicate having mapping issues....Any advise is appreciated..

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried all types of cache refresh. I can get a constant value to come across but not a source node value. This is so odd.

Teresa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the context values. Though this issue seems to be strange, there is some mistake for sure from your end. Its a matter of time, till you realise it. Playaround with different options....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks but I am not sure if this is a dumb observation, if the contexts look good in the Display queue aren't we supposed to see the values come end to end? Correct me if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the contexts look good in the Display queue aren't we supposed to see the values come end to end?

This is what i hv observed till date....

playaround with different options...........

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well..I guess I need to play with different options..But I am just surprised why a simple mapping can throw you off...:)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If nothing works then you can use an UDF and put the logic to generate multiple nodes. That will always work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check if the Parent node is mapped.

Thanks

<Kiran>

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in case you are using a If-else standard function then it may happen that if you pass a suppresed value to the if function then you may get a suppressed value in the output (in your display queue).....just try playing with it and this should be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe some activating & refresh issue.

How about saving & activating.

& CPA full cache refresh.