cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface working fine in development system and failing in quality system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing vierty error like the interface is working fine developemnt system(FILE to PROXY).when i processed file in development it is successfully sending file to target system.after transpoting this interface to quality system it is failing and showing mapping error.i tested both environments with same file but in dev it was success and Quality ita was failed. i am getting mapping error its showing the following error.

it is regarding any transportation problem or any cache issue(i was refreshed cache still i am getting error),please help me on this .

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">GENERIC</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Forecast_sortdata_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_Forecast.</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requ~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Forecast_sortdata_com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_Forecast. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requ~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Thanks,

seshagiri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, its a data issue.

Some elements in MT_Forecast might be mandatory.

Test the mapping with different data options....

-santosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested mapping with the same payload in mapping test tab in quality then its working,in runtime i palce this file in inbound folder its showing mapping error.in moni its showing the receiver interface name is like interface collection.

Thanks,

Sesahgiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

My obeservation says it's a configuration issue. It may look a bit weird but make sure the configuration in Integration directory of QA is same as in development system. Check the Receiver Determinaiton & Interface determinaiton steps carefully becaause you are getting interface collection error..

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>in moni its showing the receiver interface name is like interface collection

Only if we do enhanced interface determination or mulitmapping we will see Interface collection in SXMB_MONI. Better check any problem with configuration objects. Make sure your target comm channel , Reciever Determination and ID are properly pointing the appropriate objects.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By the very look at this error, it seems like a context issue in the mapping.

Just try the following approach:.

1. Copy the payload from SXMB_MONI and paste in MM--> Test

2. I am sure it will give the same error there too.

3. Just check the mapping condition at the root level of the target node MT_Forecast.

Please let us know your findings.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

Please check if the mapping which is in DEV is correctly replicated to QA.Some time if there is any version conflicts this will not reflect in QA box.

If there is any version conflicts please make sure the the latest one is active.

Cheers !!!

NAveen.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sesh,

Is Proxy code migrated to ECC ?

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is standard proxy and it also transported.in my case its failing requset message mapping step the same interface with same data working dev syetm properly.

Thanks,

Seshagiri