cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Exam Code for SAP SD certifications?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I heard that some people saying it is like SAP SCM- Order Fullfilment .

Please someone tell me which is the initial certification to be completed for this SAP SD.

Is there any stages or only ONE single certification ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first level is the Associate level, next is the Professional level.

SD exam code -

C_TSCM62_64 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4

C_TSCM62_65 - SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP5

exam duration - 180 minutes

80 Questions

Check the following link, it gives the certification details, the weightage and schedule for examination.

https://training.sap.com/gb/en/certification/c_tscm62_64-sap-certified-application-associate-order-f...

Regards,

Ronica

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP CERTIFIED APPLICATION ASSOCIATE - ORDER FULFILLMENT WITH SAP ERP 6.0 EHP4 (C_TSCM62_64)

I would like to know the marking scheme for Order Fulfillment (I and II) also known as Sales and Distribution. I am taking course no. C_TSCM62_64. There are two conflicting ways of marking being described elsewhere on the forums

1. There is one which says that there is a partial marking system. This means that if for example a question has 4 choices in which two are correct. I can get 3 out of 4 points by marking one of the correct answers. One point will be deducted for not marking the second correct answer

2. There is a second one which says that all the correct choices have to be marked to score points for that question. So its all or nothing in any given MCQ. So if I mark one correct answer in a MCQ with 4 choices and 2 correct answers, I will score zero for that MCQ.

Can anyone who has appeared in the same course help me out here? Thank you. I write my certification in 10 days