cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WSDL file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can I generate the WSDL file for third party to connect to XI Quality server from XI development server. I mean other than the hostname and post will there be any difference in the WSDL file of Development and quality server?

Thanks

Suma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suma,

I don think there will be any numeric value difference is issue ,if the same business system is being used there wont be any change is wsdl.

Generally for Dev and quality the difference will be the server and business systems being used.Best thing is to edit the WSDL as suggested by Udo.

Regards,

Prasad K

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

the wsdl file contains as well the sending busines system what is assumedly different in qas and development.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

I am using Business service and its the same for dev and quality...

will there be any other differences?

Thanks

Suma

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

in that case not...

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo.

But in the WSDL file which i generated I could see some messages like below

<xsd:appinfo source="http://sap.com/xi/TextID">0bfe300865ab11e0a202000001279f7e</xsd:appinfo>

Is this numeric value will differ in dev and quality.

Thanks

Suma

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suma,

from my point of view the wsdl should work, but i think the easiest way is just to manipulate the wsdl file, load it to SOAP UI and test it...

Regards,

UDo

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the quality server XI code is not yet moved. And third party system needs the WSDL file now itself.

Thanks

Suma

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are using Business service or Business component , except hostname and port (if diff from dev in Quality) you dont have any change.

Couple of ways you can test for Quality:

1) Import the WSDL in XMLSPY or any other tool as XML and edit the soap:address location to match QA hostname and port.

Save and provide it to the third party.

or

2) Once the code is moved to QA, you can regenerate WSDL from there. This might take few minutes.

or

3) Send the Same WSDL but give the WSDL URL that corresponds to QA server. Tell them URL is different so that when they send the message use accordingly for now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Except Hostname(IP) & Port every thing is same in QA & DEV case

It should work if you just change those parameters and give it to them

Regards